President English SAMBO Federation
BSF Master of SAMBO
BSF Master of Sport
FIAS Bronze Service Award
British SAMBO Federation – Role of Vice president / General Secretary
The Vice President is responsible for the coordination of the activities of the Association.
The vice president is required to
· Preside at general or executive meetings and act as the president, in the absence of the president or when the president is unable to act in that role.
· Act as official spokesperson in conjunction with the president.
· Be an alternate signatory for the Association for legal purposes and financial purpose
· Assist the president in deciding which matters are dealt with by the office bearers, the Management Committee or delegated to subcommittees
· Assist the president with strategies and plans for the Association.
The general secretary is responsible for effective maintenance and management of records of the Federation and to assist the president to perform Federation duties.
The general secretary is required to
· Ensure that the records of the Federation are maintained as directed by law and made available when required by authorised persons
· Maintain a register of members
· Give proper notification of meetings. Develop and distribute an agenda prior to meetings, in consultation with Committee members
· Manage written Minutes of Management Committee meetings and distribute to members in a timely manner in addition to providing summaries via the website.
· Assist with development of aims and relevant business and strategic plans in order to achieve the goals of the Federation
· Manage general incoming and outgoing correspondence and ensure that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements.
· Manage and maintain website
Copyright © 2018 BRITISH SOMBO FEDERATION - All Rights Reserved.