BSF Master of Sport
Main Purpose of the Role:
· To create a high-performing coaching system that will establish a network of inspired and inspirational SAMBO coaches at all levels around Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This network will aim to maximise performances of sambists from grassroots to the podium.
· To act as the programme lead for the area of coaching and coach development and be responsible for delivering the coaching elements for the British SAMBO Federation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
·Develop and deliver a coaching plan for coach education and development that is linked to UKCoaching
· Lead and manage the BSF Coach Development Programme including national and regional CPD, coach mentoring, and performance coach development.
· Lead and manage the development & implementation of new coach development opportunities, training and CPD as required, including the use of modern tools and technologies.
·Support the effective recruitment of active and qualified local Coaches and support them on their journey as a coach
· Act as the main point of contact for sportsengland and The BSF for coaching related matters.
·Engage with and support the BSF to identify and address gaps in coaching knowledge and monitor current and future coaching workforce needs and trends
·Support and continue to develop a local coaching communication network that provides coaches with access to education and development opportunities.
· Be aware of equality issues particularly in relation to coaching and underrepresented groups
Copyright © 2018 BRITISH SAMBO FEDERATION - All Rights Reserved.