BSF Master of Sport
World Masters Silver Medalist 2019
The national youth coach is responsible for implementing the multi-year plan by providing training and coaching at elite competitions and courses, in line with the long-term philosophy and policy of the BSF, in order to achieve optimal results at the international level and the highest national level.
The national youth coach reports to the committee on sport-related matters. The national youth coach works together with the other coaches and specialist trainers involved in the squad's training and competition programme. The national youth coach reports periodically on the progress of the individual athletes on the basis of a personal development plan
1. Trains elite youth athletes:
2. Coaches during elite events:
3. Supervises the technical development of elite youth athletes:
4. Directs and manages the elite-sports youth support team/athletes:
5. Gathers, develops and shares knowledge on technical aspects of the sport:
Copyright © 2018 BRITISH SAMBO FEDERATION - All Rights Reserved.